Oxford Scholastica students go on to do impressive things. Many of our alumni attend leading universities around the world — think Harvard, Cambridge, and Yale — followed by exciting careers in law, medicine, finance, business, engineering, and more. Some students go on to set up their own ventures, including not-for-profits.
Originally from Denmark, Simon is now studying law at Robinson College, University of Cambridge. He says his summer at Oxford Scholastica Academy was “what gave me the confidence I needed to successfully apply to Cambridge.” He adds, “The friendships I made and the things that I learned will be with me for the rest of my life!” Simon is the vice-president of the Cambridge University UN Association and an avid rower.
Experience Law Academy
Alexandra went to school in Luxembourg, and is now studying Management at the University of Toronto, with a minor in Economics. She’s involved in the university’s residence council, a business association, and the international student mentorship programme, and is a “mentee” in a case competition group.
Experience International Relations,
Politics & Leadership Academy
Álvaro moved to Madrid to pursue a double degree in Industrial Engineering and Business Management at Comillas Pontifical University, ICAI. He’s currently in his final year of a Bachelor’s degree as an Erasmus student at Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden. He credits his time at Oxford Scholastica for “enabling me to discover my vocation. It was such an inspiring experience.”
Experience Engineering Academy
Tara recently graduated from her secondary school in Bangalore, India, where she sat on multiple student committees. She moved to the UK to study Law at Jesus College, University of Cambridge, and says her Oxford Scholastica experience is what sealed her passion for law and made her want to apply to a top university.
Experience Law Academy
Want to read more about what our past students have been up to? Contact us for a copy of our latest alumni magazine!
Alumni Support + Resources
Stay in touch with your new friends and connect with other bright, ambitious young people. We have a huge network of people all over the world who are ready to help you make your dreams a reality!
Private Instagram Account
We have a private Instagram account just for alumni, which is a great place to stay in touch with your Oxford Scholastica friends and the team, and to hear the latest news from our HQ. You’ll be granted permission to follow this account after you’ve attended the programme.
The Oxford Scholastica Academy Foundation
If you want to make the world a better place, we want to help! As part of our mission, we support our students’ social impact projects and charities around the world through the Oxford Scholastica Academy Foundation.
Some past projects we’ve supported:
- Gemma Postill (2016, Young Doctors’ Academy) started Be The Vibe Jewelry, a social enterprise that raises funds for sustainable water projects in Rwanda.
- Noa Donvan (2016, Young Doctors’ Academy) is heavily involved in the work of UMTTR, a peer-led organisation that aims to change the face of teen mental health in the U.S.
- Elliot Mack (2016, International Relations, Politics, and Leadership Academy) spent five months volunteering at the Ban Pak Audomsung Learning Center during his gap year. Read more about his story here.
Here’s how our funding structure works:
- The “Do It” fund is for alumni to set up a new project and get it off the ground. Grants from this fund are worth up to £500.
- The “Grow it” fund is to help grow an established project (founded by Oxford Scholastica alumni), which has already seen results. Grants from this fund are worth up to £1000
- The “Support it” fund is for projects not set up by alumni, but that they’re dedicated to supporting. Grants from this fund are worth up to £250
Does your project make a genuine difference to the world? Are you passionate about it? If the answer is yes, fill out this form and we’ll keep you posted on when the next round of funding opens.