Get excited about law
Learn from world-class law tutors
Get the Oxford experience
Browse our Oxford Summer Law Courses
In Oxford | 15-18 Year Olds
Browse our Online Law Courses
Online Courses | 15-18 Year Olds
Are you interested in learning about the law, or considering a career as a lawyer? Explore legal concepts and develop your debating skills, then use your knowledge, public speaking, and problem-solving abilities to tackle real-world legal projects. Talk to a successful legal professional about what a career in the field is really like, and prepare to submit compelling applications to your future chosen universities.
In this law programme, you’ll cover:
- Philosophy and history of the law
- Types of law: Criminal, public and corporate law
- Human rights law
- A mock trial
Online Internships | 15-18 Year Olds
Guided by your Mentor, an academic researcher in Law, you’ll collaborate with interns from around the world. You’ll co-author a research paper on a cutting edge legal topic for publication in an academic journal.
You’ll complete the internship having gained hard-to-find legal work experience, as well as a Letter of Recommendation and Certificate.
Students from up to 85 different nationalities chose to experience our law courses last year:
9 out of 10 said our law summer courses were one of the most memorable summers of their life
9 out of 10 said that our high school summer law courses gave them greater certainty about their future direction
94% of students said they had a greater certainty over their future academic and career choices
Why choose one of our Oxford Law summer school programmes?
The Best Courses
We’ve designed high school summer law courses to stimulate, stretch and challenge you – regardless of your existing subject knowledge.
The Best People
Your law course will be taught by tutors that are current or former students and faculty of world-class institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
Your Future Success
Our law summer school is designed to help you discover, experience and prepare for a successful future personally, academically and professionally.
Get the Oxford Experience
You’ll be taught law on the prestigious Oxford University campus, where many world-famous lawyers began their own career journeys.
Law Summer School Testimonials
This summer experience was truly amazing! It was a real eye-opener on many levels for me and doing the Law course made me realise that I really wanted to study this subject at university.
Oxford Scholastica’s Online Law Course was honestly one of the best experiences of my life. My tutor was incredible and has given me all the contacts and tools I could need to create an outstanding application to university.
Everything was very well organised. All my questions were answered in detail. I highly recommend this programme, if you are interested in Law or want to study it!
What You’ll Get From Our Law Courses
- Give you the information you need to make an informed choice over whether a law degree is the right path for you, guiding you through our fully accredited law course
- Give you an insight into what it’s like to study law by allowing you to live and work as a law student, with top-quality teaching from expert staff
- Teach you about different legal systems and introduce you to the various areas of legal practice
- Introduce you to a real lawyer so that you can ask all your questions about what it’s like working in the legal profession
- Give you real courtroom experience as you take part in a ‘moot’ or mock trial in a court in Oxford
- Get you thinking in the right way to argue and defend your points the way a lawyer does
- Give you valuable insights into the law degree options open to you and what universities look for in prospective law students
- Enable you to develop an international network of fellow students and join our community of Oxford Scholastica Academy alumni
- Offer you the opportunity, on successful completion of the course, to formally graduate at our Graduation Ceremony held at the famous Oxford University Saïd Business School
Get an Authentic University Experience
You’ll learn in small, dynamic classes just as you would be at Oxford or Cambridge University. You’ll be taught by our first-class teaching faculty thereby ensuring you have the very best law summer school experience.
You’ll have the opportunity to study and socialise on the Oxford University campus, and take part in legendary activities such as punting. You’ll have the opportunity to meet and make friends with ambitious students like you from all over the world.
You’ll leave equipped with key skills for the future – like public speaking, how to prepare for your future career and how to bounce back from failure – thanks to our Masterclass programme.