Get excited about engineering
Learn from world-class engineering tutors
Get the Oxford experience
In Oxford | 12-14 Year Olds
In Oxford | 15-18 Year Olds
Live Online | 12-14 Year Olds
On this course, you’ll explore:
- Photonic systems (the science of light)
- Coding in HTML and CSS
- How to build your own website
Live Online | 15-18 Year Olds
Does the world of engineering spark your interest? Guided by an expert tutor, you’ll explore key introductory engineering topics and work together to design your own models. You’ll learn how to apply Mathematics and Physics to solve problems, and learn how to stand out in future university applications. You’ll also get to participate in a Q&A with an engineer.
On this course, you’ll cover:
- Maths for engineers
- Material efficiencies and construction
- Designing engineering models
- Building a tower from limited materials
Students from up to 85 different nationalities chose to experience our engineering courses last year:
9 out of 10 said our engineering summer courses were one of the most memorable summers of their life
9 out of 10 said that our high school summer engineering courses gave them greater certainty about their future direction
94% of students said they had a greater certainty over their future academic and career choices
Why choose one of our Oxford Engineering summer school programmes?
The Best Courses
We’ve designed our high school summer engineering courses to stimulate, stretch and challenge you – regardless of your existing subject knowledge.
The Best People
Your engineering course will be taught by tutors that are current or former students and faculty of world-class institutions such as Oxford and Cambridge Universities.
Your Future Success
Our engineering summer school is designed to help you discover, experience and prepare for a successful future personally, academically and professionally.
Get the Oxford Experience
You’ll be taught engineering on the prestigious Oxford University campus, where many world-famous figures in the field began their own career journeys.
The Law course was challenging but extremely rewarding, as it assured me that it was the path I wanted to choose at university. The Oxford Scholastica community also leaves you with an excellent support network even after the programme. Overall, it was an amazing experience that I would recommend to anyone.
My two weeks at Oxford Scholastica were two of the best weeks of my life. It was an amazing experience and I made some great friends that I know I will stay in touch with for a very long time.
My son, Alexander, truly enjoyed his experience. He was academically and intellectually challenged while also making friends from around the world. We highly recommend this programme.
Two of my children have now attended this course. It gave them the confidence to surge ahead in life with a purpose and confidence that is so essential. One of the best decisions I made for my children and their futures is to have sent them to the Oxford Scholastica Academy.
For the second year in a row my daughter had an unforgettable summer break in the magical setting of Oxford! A fascinating course with an untold amount of fun things to do. Oxford Scholastica has undoubtedly been one of the best experiences my daughter has ever had.
I attended the Oxford Scholastica Academy and I can genuinely say it was the best summer of my life. Not only were we exposed to different subjects and courses but also so many different cultures and people. I hope I can go back!
I absolutely loved my Oxford Scholastica experience! I definitely recommend it to anyone who either knows what they’re doing and want better preparation, or even students who have no idea who they want to be when they grow up! I was both at some point and Oxford Scholastica filled that gap for me. Thank you so much for this amazing opportunity!
Those two weeks at Oxford Scholastica were a really wonderful experience. I got the chance to explore what Law is really all about through this programme. Classes were very interesting and I loved how the tutor made the classes very interactive!
What You’ll Get From Our Engineering Courses
- Be introduced to the world of engineering, both at university and as a career, through our fully accredited engineering course
- Take part in a mix of classroom-based discussions and fun practical challenges to help you understand the work of an engineer and the challenges you’ll face in an engineering career
- Experience life as an engineering student, with expert teaching from our predominantly Oxbridge-educated staff
- Gain an understanding of the wide variety of career options available to you if you choose to study engineering at university
- Meet a real engineer, who’ll answer all your questions about what it’s like working in engineering and studying a branch of engineering at university
- Take part in practical challenges that test your knowledge and skills while demonstrating the real-life applications of engineering, such as constructing a bridge and building a hydraulics system and engine
- Find out more about what your options are for studying engineering at university
- Meet like-minded students from around the world, who’ll form the start of your future professional network, and you’ll join our community of Oxford Scholastica Academy alumni
- Graduate, on successful completion of your engineering summer course, in a formal Graduation Ceremony held at Oxford University’s Saïd Business School
Get an Authentic University Experience
Reserve Your Spot
Ready for a life-changing educational experience? Apply in minutes and reserve a spot for Oxford's #1 rated summer school and online programmes.