Oxford Scholastica and Oxford UniversityRead more about our relationship with Oxford University.
Oxford University does not run summer schools for international students. The University runs a highly respected summer school for UK students from disadvantaged backgrounds, called Uniq, but it does not offer summer courses for international students.
We also hold our Graduation Ceremony each year at Oxford’s business school, the Saïd Business School, on the final evening of the summer school (to which parents are warmly invited), and use a variety of other facilities.
However, Oxford Scholastica is not formally connected with or endorsed by the university, and it’s important to understand that we don’t offer university preparation courses.
- The courses they could study
- The careers they could have
- The citizens they could be.
We do this by running summer programmes which inspire students to have:
- Greater awareness of the range of future academic and career possibilities that exist
- Greater certainty over the future direction they want to pursue
- The most memorable summer of their lives