We offer scholarship places for students who would otherwise be unable to attend, and who meet one or more of the following criteria:
- In receipt of a UK Government 16 to 19 Bursary, or equivalent
- Are or have ever been a Young Carer
- Are or have been in care
- Are receiving free school meals, or have received them in the past five years
My school is an Oxford Scholastica Partner School
If your school is an Oxford Scholastica Partner School, and a student meets one or more of the above criteria, we will be able to award a bursary worth up to 100% of the fees, depending on need and our availability.
If you are a teacher, please fill in the form below. If you are a student, please ask your school to fill in the below form. The form asks:
- Which programme the student would like to do, and on which dates
- Which of the criteria the student meets
- What proportion of the fees the student would like waived in order to be able to attend.
We’ll get back to the student with a decision within 7 days. Sometimes we are able to accept students for a bursary but our sessions are fully booked. In these situations we will put the student on the waiting list and get back to them as soon as a space opens up.
If your school is not an Oxford Scholastica Partner School, or you are unsure, please click below.
My school is not an Oxford Scholastica Partner School (or I'm not sure whether my school is)
If your school is not an Oxford Scholastica Partner School, or you’re not sure, please fill in the form below and we’ll get in touch to sign them up as a Partner School (it’s free!).