Oxford Scholastica Foundation
If you’re an Oxford Scholastica Academy student and you want to make a positive difference to society, we want to help!
We support our students’ social impact projects and charities around the world through the Oxford Scholastica Academy Foundation. Learn more about the Foundation and how to get involved below.
While we are able to give larger sums to help fund projects set up by Oxford Scholastica alumni, we are also more than happy to consider causes to which our alumni have no official ties, but which they are dedicated to supporting. In this case we would ask that you are able to show evidence of this e.g. previous fundraising done for a charity, or voluntary work undertaken.
Funding Applications 2022
Be The Vibe Jewelry
Founded by alumna Gemma Postill (Experience Medicine Academy), Be The Vibe is a fantastic social enterprise which sells jewelry made by Gemma to raise funds for sustainable water projects in Rwanda.
Alumna Noa Donvan (Experience Medicine Academy) is heavily involved in the work of UMTTR, a peer-led organisation aiming to change the face of teen mental health in the US.
Discover more, and donate here.
AIME & Ban Pak Audomsung Learning Center
Alumnus Elliot Mack (Experience International Relations, Politics and Leadership Academy) spent five months volunteering at the Learning Center during his gap year in the spring of 2018. Located along the Myanmar border in Northern Thailand, the Ban Pak Audomsung Learning Center is a local partner of the French-Canadian non-profit AIME (Association Internationale de Mobilisation pour l’Égalité).
How it works
- ‘Do it’ fund: for alumni to set up a new project, and get it off the ground. Grants from this fund are worth up to £500
- ‘Grow it’ fund: to grow an established project (founded by Oxford Scholastica alumni), which has already seen results, and to enable it to widen its scope. Grants from this fund are worth up to £1000
- ‘Support it’ fund: for projects not set up by alumni, but which they are dedicated to supporting. Grants from this fund are worth up to £250
You can apply for funding by filling in our form, and all successfully shortlisted applications will then be voted on by our alumni and wider community. If your project meets our threshold of likes, we will be able to support you with funding.
(Please be aware that while we will try to consider any reasonable cause, the Oxford Scholastica Academy has the final decision on whether or not causes will be considered for support).
Can I Apply For Support?
- Does your project make a genuine difference to the world?
- Will our community be inspired to support it?
- Are you passionate about it?
If yes, you are eligible to apply for support!
Reserve Your Spot
Ready for a life-changing educational experience? Apply in minutes and reserve a spot for Oxford’s #1 rated summer school and online programmes.