OSA MentorsExplore your options, prepare for your future, and get inspired with our one-to-one online mentoring programme
OSA Mentors is an ongoing programme of monthly coaching for 12-25 year olds. We offer:
Regular online 1-1 sessions with a dedicated personal Mentor and support from OSA
Bespoke sessions planned around your individual needs, interests and goals
Inspirational Mentors, excited to share their experience with you
Whether you’re considering where to apply to university, what course to study, what career to pursue, or anything else, our regular online mentoring sessions will help to inform, guide, and inspire you!
How does OSA Mentors work?
You will be carefully matched with an inspiring Mentor and have online video chat mentoring sessions with them on a regular basis.
Your Mentor will specifically tailor your 1-1s to help inspire your ambitions and give you clarity about your future.
OSA will give you extra support via phone and email to help you to achieve your goals, preparing you for university and for life!
We often say to our students that OSA is not just for summer, it’s for life.
OSA Mentors ensures that students continue to be inspired about their future plans, long after the summer ends.
Young people who go through OSA Mentors are more likely to know where they want to go, and how to get there!
No matter what stage you’re at, you will:
- Think carefully about your future goals.
- Discover what education, career, and life opportunities are out there.
- Explore which choices are the best fit for you.
Your Mentor will support you to:
- Clarify which university, course and career path to choose.
- Grow in confidence about your skills, knowledge and potential.
- Stretch and challenge yourself, setting ambitious goals which take you out of your comfort zone.
With OSA Mentors, you will gain greater:
- Awareness of the possibilities and opportunities you could go on to achieve.
- Understanding about how to reach these ambitious goals.
- Motivation and work ethic which will help you to succeed.
We have a limited number of places available each year. Get in touch with us to learn more, or register using the form below.
Schedule a call
Request our brochure