Culture and ActivitiesDuring your time with us you'll get to experience all the best culture and activities that Oxford has to offer, as well as our famous Oxford Scholastica International Ball on a boat!
Swinging Molly Ceilidh
On your last evening, after our Graduation Ceremony, we’ll be dancing the night away with Swinging Molly.
- Learn how to dance in traditional Scottish Dancing ‘ceilidh’ fashion
- You’ll jig to Strip the Willow, the Dashing White Sergeant and the Virginia Reel
- Check out local band Swinging Molly’s tunes here
Oxford's Got Talent
- Watch your fellow students shine as they compete for the judges’ votes
- Show off your dance moves, acting talents, musical skills or whatever takes your fancy
- Who will win this year’s talent show?
- Master how to use piping to create different effects on your cupcake
- Learn how to ice by hand and garnish with a range of toppings and flavourings
- Finally, sit back and enjoy the taste of your brand new creations!
Visit Oxford's Museums
- The Ashmolean, the world’s first university museum which includes paintings by Picasso, drawings by da Vinci, antiquities from Egypt and much more
- The Pitt Rivers, Oxford’s most unique museum containing curiosities donated by Lt-General Pitt Rivers in the 19th c. – including Amazonian shrunken heads
- Modern Art Oxford, which has housed famous contemporary art including Tracey Emin’s works
- Race against the clock to complete bizarre tasks in historic settings
- Who will win the phonebox selfie competition this year?
- Can you locate the largest number of Union Jacks in Oxford?
- Discover the ‘city of dreaming spires’, and see the architectural inspirations behind Harry Potter
- See the historic location where bishops Latimer, Ridley and Cranmer were burnt at the stake for heresy
- Explore the university colleges, and see where Prime Ministers, Olympians and Nobel Prize winners have been educated
OXFORD SCHOLASTICA INTERNATIONAL BALL
Here is your invitation:
Come prepared for an evening of global showcasing and fine company. Acceptable dress includes formal to smart casual dress, traditional national dress and any other costume that you can convince us is appropriate!
Remember to include something to identify the country (or countries) you are representing…